Monday, May 1, 2017

Do you have to be friends with your co-workers?

Being friends with your co-workers I think isn't such a huge deal. You don't exactly have to be friends with them, like always hanging out out of work and doing things together but I do think it is important to not be complete strangers. Being strangers with your co-workers isn't a good thing because you guys will eventually have to communicate while at work. Being friends can be a good thing since I guess you guys can do things together after work or while at work you guys can have good communication. Not being friends can be difficult because maybe in your workplace you will feel like you need somebody to speak to. You guys don't have to be mega friends but being friends and being okay with their presence is important. You don't want to have to work with strangers and people you don't like at work.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Vanessa. You don't even have to know that person you just have to get along with them and not cause problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that being strangers with your co-workers isn't a good because it may seem a little awkward. They should at least be acquaintances. It will help a lot in the work place to communicate to each other if they are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that at some point you'll have to talk and communicate with other co-workers, so doing your job is in a way easier and less boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good outlook. There is no need to be friends with a co-worker outside of the workplace or even inside. You are all there to do your job, get paid and go home. That said, you shouldn't be strangers to each other, and you definitely shouldn't resent anybody that you work with or near.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have to be friends with your co-workers?

Being friends with your co-workers I think isn't such a huge deal. You don't exactly have to be friends with them, like always hangi...