Friday, March 31, 2017

Writing as a Teenager

Writing as a Teenager can be difficult for us because we're not always sure of what the reader wants from it. If it's going to a teacher or someone besides a friend it can be challenging because like I said before we don't exactly know what they want. We're not sure if we are wording it correctly, using correct grammar or if our point is clear. Writing to friends can be really easy because most won't worry about how you're writing because they know what you're trying to say not like older people. Sometimes people might not know that teens have difficulties writing because we don't go out and say it so they might think we don't try. Writing as a teen can only get better by time.

8 comments:

  1. I believe this is true since it is hard writing as a teen since we might think we are giving enough information since we know what were writing about and then we end up not giving enough information. I agree that writing does get better by time since the older we get the wiser we get as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing can be challenging when the topic is hard, and don't know how to start. Also directing information to what the reader is expecting is somewhat difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that writing can be very difficult for many teens. For example, sometimes it could be very hard to start and add evidence in writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember long, long ago my struggles as a high school writer. Thank goodness I had to take the remediation writing class at Allan Hancock College. Thank you for sharing the challenges that teens face as writers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you Vanessa because now a days we don't really have much imagination. And adding information to your writing can be difficult when you have trouble reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree writing can be hard for teens. I also agree that is much easier writing to a friend than to a stranger or someone you don't know very well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very relatable, it seems that in a classroom at least, you are not writing what you want to, or what seems right to you, you are writing what you think the teacher want to hear. That gets old very fast, and like you said, you can never be sure what it is they want you to write, you just do your best to satisfy their desire and hope for the best. I think writing is much more enjoyable when it is not for a grade, when you have freedom to do as you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grammar and proper wording can be very challenging. Especially if you don't ask for help.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have to be friends with your co-workers?

Being friends with your co-workers I think isn't such a huge deal. You don't exactly have to be friends with them, like always hangi...