Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Future Career Interests

My future career interests right now at the moment I would have to say is a Nurse. I am not 100% sure what kind of nurse but I just want to know I want to be able to help people, mostly children. I am interest in this because as a child I was really sick, I was spend a lot of time in doctor visits and at the hospital. I'd watch what the nurses did and I would want to do what they did. These past year I had been thinking about maybe cosmetology or being a baker, but then I started thinking about my past. I thought about how people/nurses had helped me a lot and made a really big difference in my life and right then and there I knew I wanted to make a really big difference in somebody else's life. So what other way could I do that then to become a nurse.

5 comments:

  1. This very interesting . You just have to go with what you think is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Vanessa i't can be hard to decide what you want to do for your whole life. My question is would it be possible to do all the things we want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with you Vanessa sometimes it can be hard. I hope you do become a nurse so you can help other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this a great career choice for you! What a great way to give back to the community.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think becoming a nurse is a great career. It is great that you look forward to making a difference and helping people.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have to be friends with your co-workers?

Being friends with your co-workers I think isn't such a huge deal. You don't exactly have to be friends with them, like always hangi...