Friday, March 24, 2017

Communicating in High School

Communicating in High School I think is very important. You have to communicate with your teachers, your peers, and everyone else around you. You need to communicate because you must have a way to get  what you want or what anybody else may need. You either may be shy so you think you don't need any communication, but communication get you through everything and it's not that hard. Communicating can be a really easy thing for some people and that's great because they're not shy and can do many other things with people since they have a lot of communication. Having communication with people in High School is  a must because everything will be a lot easier.

9 comments:

  1. Vanessa, your post covers an important aspect in some people's communication blocks. If a person is shy, they may have fear in beginning a conversation with another. The problem is no matter if they are shy or not, there will come a time, that they must learn to express themselves in a group setting. So what better time to practice collaboration, or small group work, but in high school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Vanessa communication in high school is very important in order to get to know people and have a good time. Without communication we wouldn't be able to have more skills in speeches and large groups.

      Delete
  2. Vanessa , I agree with you. Communicating in high school is very important. Many people are shy to open up to others or to just talk to them .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, I also think communicating is important, and not just in highschool, but also outside of school. I think that if you communicate with others, you would gain more knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I strongly agree with you. People should communicate in high school if they ever want to better their communication skills. They are going to need to take the first step and reaching out with others, which will only be easy if they practice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First thing is first, I love the theme of your blog. I get it, sometimes people do not want to open up because they are shy. Sometimes all you can do is try your best to be as happy and charismatic towards others as possible and that will still not be enough to break their shyness. "I don't really have friends. That's why I'm so friendly to people. I like being there for people, even strangers. I give people the things I would want in a friend..".

    -Best Wishes,

    Anthony Morin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanessa, I also agree with you because communicating in high school is very important. people should open up more so often so they can communicate with other better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanessa, I agree that others have difficulty communicating in High School because they are shy. But they can't let them from trying and improving in their communication skills. But there are some who love to do public speeches and announcements which improves their skills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was really shy when I was younger. However, as I got older I started to break out of my shell and it is much easier for me to communicate now. On the contrary I still have my moments, where I stumble over my own words and even confuse others and myself!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have to be friends with your co-workers?

Being friends with your co-workers I think isn't such a huge deal. You don't exactly have to be friends with them, like always hangi...